W2R2

Thats the hardest one yet. Not because of the run, but because I had to do it in the morning before going to work. I am going diving tonight, so you can't exercise right after diving, so had to pull the run in before work and what a difference. I don't think my body is made for early starts, its much more comfortable doing it in the evening :)

The run was of course the same as W2R1, so progressing nicely. Now off to work!

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • But isn't it a great way to start the day though? I personally can't run after work - can't get my breathing righ, and there's too many children and bikes and traffic.. hate it!

So mornings it is for me :-) And running mornings are the best mornings :-)

Good luck with the rest of the programme. Oh and enjoy the diving too :-) :-)

• Well done for getting out there. It's funny how so many of us have our favourite running times. Good luck with the dive tonight

• The thought of diving terrifies me so I think you're very brave! I think we each have our ideal running time of day, so perhaps yours is evening. Well done on getting this far.

• I was doing C25K while diving in Cornwall recently. I used to run first thing (before breakfast) and then leave it a few hours before diving. I quite liked the early start - it certainly woke me up!

Where are you diving? I'm going to Stoney Cove tonight.

• Hi JayBeeToo, I was at Stoney Cove last night myself actually, how freaky is that :) Maybe I saw you underwater, hehe.

Perhaps we should get together for a dive there sometime :)

• That would be great! I'm off on holiday soon so I won't be around for a few weeks.

You may also like...