What a plonker !, but a new personal best at park run

I did the park run today in 34.09 last week 35.00 so I'm definitely improving on them park run times . But that could have been a better time only by seconds but it's there , I only went & run by my turn off , busy looking at mi garmin ! Oh well still pleased I've got a new park run personal best . Also just want to say congratulations to my friend dianesaad for completing wk 5 r3 this morning . She has done great . Well done Diane I knew you could do it

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

18 Replies

oldestnewest
  • These things happen, Rockette. Still sounds like you had a great Park Run and a PB to boot. Congratulations and well done, Diane :)

• Thanks paul

• Well done on your run time and your continued improvement.

• Thanks laure

• Well done Rockette. A new PB what's not to like? Well done to your friend too :)

• Thanks ancientmum

• Well done on your new PB.

Happy running

• Thanks fannyfran

• Brilliant, well done Rockette, a PB! :-)

• Thanks noexcuse

• Congratulations on your new PB!

• Thanks vixchile

• Congratulations on your fab PB! :-)

• Thanks pandarunner

• Glad to hear you are running injury free! And your time is good! A little faster than me:)

• Hey, way to go Rockette! You're going great guns now lass! Doh! Shame about the missed turn off but ne'er mind. You'll look out for it next time around.

• Best thing is I walk the dog in that park most days ! I was last out of the 28 runners again , but was pipped at the post by a fourteen year old by just 12 secs , so not bad ehy

• Lol I'm always bloody last!

You may also like...