What a plonker !, but a new personal best at park run

I did the park run today in 34.09 last week 35.00 so I'm definitely improving on them park run times . But that could have been a better time only by seconds but it's there , I only went & run by my turn off , busy looking at mi garmin ! Oh well still pleased I've got a new park run personal best . Also just want to say congratulations to my friend dianesaad for completing wk 5 r3 this morning . She has done great . Well done Diane I knew you could do it

18 Replies

• These things happen, Rockette. Still sounds like you had a great Park Run and a PB to boot. Congratulations and well done, Diane :)

• Thanks paul

• Well done on your run time and your continued improvement.

• Thanks laure

• Well done Rockette. A new PB what's not to like? Well done to your friend too :)

• Thanks ancientmum

• Well done on your new PB.

Happy running

• Thanks fannyfran

• Brilliant, well done Rockette, a PB! :-)

• Thanks noexcuse

• Congratulations on your new PB!

• Thanks vixchile

• Congratulations on your fab PB! :-)

• Thanks pandarunner

• Glad to hear you are running injury free! And your time is good! A little faster than me:)

• Hey, way to go Rockette! You're going great guns now lass! Doh! Shame about the missed turn off but ne'er mind. You'll look out for it next time around.

• Best thing is I walk the dog in that park most days ! I was last out of the 28 runners again , but was pipped at the post by a fourteen year old by just 12 secs , so not bad ehy

• Lol I'm always bloody last!

You may also like...