I've done it!!!! Waaaahoooooo!

If someone had said to me at the beginning of April that by the end of June I'd be able to run for half an hour I would have laughed at them! Now I'm laughing at myself with pure exhilaration because I CAN!! I have just completed week 9 run 3!!!! I can run!!! I was inspired by a friend who did C25K and have also inspired 3 of my friends to start the challenge too. Judging by the number of people out pounding the streets on a nightly basis, I'd say this running lark might catch on!!

11 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Congratulations and a massive well done :) Don't forget to apply for your 'Graduate badge' :)

• Congratulations and very very well done. It's a great feeling isn't it :)

• Well done C-bird, that's fantastic! Enjoy your running x :-)

• Congratulations on graduating. Happy running!!!

• Fantastic achievement, well done you! And great that you've been able to encourage your friends to get involved.

What will you do now? Zombies like Spoonie? Park runs? B210k???

• Congratulations! It does feel amazing doesn't it? Well done for inspiring others to take up the challenge.

• Well done! I just finished too, it's great, and no , I wouldn't have believed I could do this back in April. Good luck for the future!

• Isn'tit awesome, this running thing. I still have a few weeks to go, but you've inspired me to make sure I finish the course. Well done!

• Congratulations, fantastic achievement!

• Woohoo! Congratulations! It's a great accomplishment:) You're post is inspiring.

• Big congrats to you, such a fantastic achievement. Good lucky and happy running.

You may also like...