My first 10k

I've just come back from the first run of the final week of my B210K programme. Today was to be the first time that I ran with no walking and it was 60 minutes. I started c25k just under 5 months ago.

I was nervous before I started out, but it went really well, and I completed it in 1:03:03 and included a hill right at the end too!

Now I know I can do the 10k I booked for this Sundays RFL.

17 Replies

• That's fantastic & a great time well done .

• Superb. Well done!

• well done !!

• Thanks

• Well done,that's a good time too.

• Thanks

• So pleased for you. Well done.

• Thanks

• Wow, well done. That sounds like a very big achievement. There you are, I bet you never thought you could do that did you ? This is what amazes me about these programs

• Thanks, actually having done c25k I did have faith in the b210k. I think this weeks runs are the equivalent of c25k's w5r3 - you have to trust the programme and I did :)

• Wow that's brilliant, well done! What a great time too- I'm still working towards something like that. Enjoy the RFL x

• Congrations :) Where can I find the B210k programme please? Im struggling to get to 10k myself and have my first 10k race booked for July :)

Thanks and congratulations again

Bridge to 10K

W1 - run 10 min, walk 1 min...4 times

W2 - run 15 min, walk 1 min...3 times

W3 - run 17 min, walk 1 min....3 times

W4 - run 18 min, walk 1 min....3 times

W5 - day 1 - run 22 min, walk 1....2 times.

W5 - day 2 - run 25 min, walk 1....2 times

W5 - day 3 - run 30 min, walk 1....2 times

W6 - run 60 min

All with a 5 min warmup/cooldown

Here is the Sam Murphy one. Happy running.

• good details. Are these supported with any music?

• Yes, the music is much better than on the C25K podcasts. think Britney Spears, Rhianna, etc.

You may also like...