Couch to 5K
57,539 members90,034 posts

Ne quid nimis - except Soreen and Dodgers.

6/3 to run on Thursday am. Will need the starting triangle and I_will ready with the portable lap harp to keep me going to the end. Please have the Soreen ready for my return.

16 Replies
oldestnewest

One of my nephews, who was a serious swimmer, used to eat a whole Soreen after training. Can you manage a whole one?

I would make a true warrior's attempt. Nhs might be very cross and send in troops though.

Oh cripes Corporal poppypug ( ents div), what have I done? Are you allowed to boss me about?

Oooer, what's up?

Corpral wobble is down! I took an arrow to my heel, big toe and knee and am lying low. Send in reinforcements fast!

A biccie wouldn't go amiss. Ta

Wobble, don't panic, we're coming in to rescue you!

Corporal poppypug (ents div) don't be unkind, no name calling.

Soreen? Did someone mention Soreen? Permission to start buttering, Sir?

Oh definitely, troops are in need.

Well, excuse me. What in heaven is going on? I cannot accept such insubordination.

She'll have to wait. I'm in sofa recuperation at the mo and I think til be a long wait. Farmers? Should I be aware of this rhyming slang?

Ah! True ents all the way!

Ah yes, I remember, I will do the run tomorrow. Training so intense fell asleep after breakfast and just back from work. Please, all of you, forgive me for I have sinned!

Do not put me on stock taking. My maths must be failing me. Why did I think you were on week 8. I think supplies will need to stay in Nanna's safe hands.

Ok, as long as we have a constant supply coming in we should be fine until the sun is back with us.

I think I will have to assume a fall back position from here on in Dozzer. Achillies, knee, pain, killing me, ouch, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh. Collapses and can't get back up. You might have to shoot me!

Tah! How many battlefield excuses can I take! But then I bottled it Thursday so I should let you off, I guess.

You may also like...