Week 6: COMPLETE

It's definitely taken me way longer than I planned to complete week six... Three weeks ago I did the first run and all this week I've been attempting the third run. After doing the twenty minutes in week five I thought this would be a breeze. I was gutted when I could only do fifteen mins at maximum this week! Then yesterday I decided that I was going to have to push through and stop being a wimp, so I slowed my pace a little and went for it. I even had plenty of energy left in the end to push myself for the last minute!

I remember struggling with five minute runs in week four, and yesterday I did 25 whole minutes! I feel so good about myself at the moment. Today I pushed my niece up a huge hill in her pushchair and I didn't even get out of breath!

Very excited to continue on this journey. Never thought I'd say I could run!

8 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done. Not long to go now.

You know you can do this

• Thank you! Graduation is officially in sight :)

• Well done. Bit by tiny bit we continue to amaze ourselves but I guess that's what this programme is about. Good luck with moving on to week 7 and best wishes.

• Thank you! I'm excited!

• Well done - sounds like you've found "your pace" by slowing it down a bit and you DID IT! Keep it up! Only a few more weeks now to graduation... Imagine how great that's going to feel!

• Yeah I'm going to focus on building speed after I've finished the c25k! Thanks, it's gonna be the best feeling ever!

• No need to race yet! All about pace...

Personally, I'm looking forward to pulling on my "C25K" graduate running top in 3 weeks and heading out on a high... Can't wait...

• Yeah, I kept being a wimp so it was time to stop and buckle down! Thanks :)

You may also like...