So Juicyju had a bit of exhaustion going on...new job, loads of running for 5X50 ( because I cannot ride so its either running or swimming). I was not my usual focussed self. I even forgot to put my lipstick on one day ( shock, horror!!!). You get the gist...so Thursday and Friday were walking ( apart from taking my totally beautiful girl Amarissa ( age 9, loves horses) out for week 2 run 1). To top it all some insect bites I got at my cousins when I was dragging logs up the river two weeks ago got cellulitus...I'm not a bleliever in antibiotics unless I'm half dead so I have self managed.
Boring boring...blah blah blah yes Ju, get to the point!!!....SO this weekend, here are the Juicyju hardcore stats:
1. Beat my PB at parkrun...28.58 ( its a f***** killer route all uphill!!)
2. Got my fastest 1 k ( at said parkrun=4.42mins)
3. Ran my longest run today..22k...I just had to somehow get over the HM hump and we did...in fact I really could have carried on....apart from the chaffing.....right under arm and thighs so its back on MFP to do some reductiations!!!!!!! I have big beefy thighs , I always have so I should have prepared. I rubbed some of my ( tinted) vaseline on them, but frankly that was wrong on so many levels!!!! It was a hard run, particularly as I was v hungover and had been up a lot in the night with my daughter who is poorly ( poor love)
4. Incident with 12 year old gorgeous son....so we get to SPAR at 17k for energy drink and randoms...I always jog round the shop which he hates. I thought he'd gone out the door, but I turned ( and jogged) out and smashed into him, water everywhere...only to find two ( v attractive) 12 year old girls on the bench outside looking v cool... he went bright red and then ran off the wrong way, and wouldn't talk to me for 1k, then told me he wouldn't run with me ever again as I was sooo embarrasing.... So I got really upset..then he said 'Ok mummy I will'...I'm quite good with men!!!!
5. Shorts ( see pic, don't look at dirty tiles)...As its Summer I don't want long socks tan lines or getting too hot so I wore my shorts, and boy I have tanned, need to get some block. My aim is to wear the knicky knocks the athletes wear in the Marathon, as they look so comfy and cool. However, thighs need taming, so here we go..
Well done to SuzieBenjy who completed the London Marathon...Marathon queen you are the bees knees...
Happy Panthering all