Week 4, Run1 DONE!

Ooooh I feel lightheaded!!!! I've actually managed to run 5 minutes in a row not just once but twice. Never thought I'd see the day. I really didn't want to go out tonight but made myself do it and I'm so pleased I did. I kept it slow, I concentrated on my breathing and avoiding a stitch (must have looked funny sticking my tummy out...) but before I knew it the 5 minutes were over and I felt I could have run longer.

I'm home now, I've stretched and feel a little sore in my ankle - but elated to have got this far. Seriously can't tell you what an achievement this is!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

5 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Well done, it is an achievement. Good luck for the rest of week 4. Best wishes.

• Well done.... I completed my first run in week 4!tonight too.... Brilliant feeling eh..??

• Woohoo! I've just done the first day of week one yesterday and I can't move today haha, can't wait to be able to run for 5mins!

• Well done for getting out there, sounds like you are enjoying the positive benefits, keep it up x

• Well done - great achievement. Good luck with the rest of week 4

You may also like...