Week 6 Run 2 - done!

I did the second run of week six this afternoon. I took it fairly easy, as usual, but during the last 5 minutes of the second run I found myself lengthening the stride again and doing something that felt more like running, rather than jogging. This seems to be happening bit by bit and it's a great feeling, all the more so because it's happening naturally rather than me trying to force it.

I got my Race Pack for the R4L this morning. It makes it more real somehow and I think this may have something to do with my current progress on the C25K. It's all getting very exciting but, of course, I now need to keep a clear head and not get too excited to the point where I start overdoing things. Slow and steady will get me there I reckon. Good luck to all on their runs this week. Best wishes.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done, Fitmo. It's so great you are signing up for races. I am moving so once I have I may do a parkrun to keep the motivation going.

• well done!

• Thank you all for your support. Best wishes.

You may also like...