Run 2 Done!

I surprised myself today, had rather too much to drink last night, but still got myself out for my run.

I had contemplated re-doing run 1 again today rather than push onto the second run when I was feeling a bit rough, but I went for run 2 and did it! Feeling really proud of myself right now, as it was hard going, my legs felt really heavy at the start of the second 8 minutes, but I got to the end- and that twenty minute run doesn't seem quite so daunting from here :)

8 Replies

oldestnewest
  • What did I tell you!!! Go for it.

• I'm still scared, but there's some excitement there now too!

• Yay, well done!! I'm doing mine tomorrow so you've inspired me!

• Let me know how it goes?

• That's fantastic. I just did it this morning, and my legs felt very heavy too, mind you they are pretty solid :)

When are you doing run 3 ? Let us know how it goes. I think I will be going on Wednesday. I've not looked at what it entails in case I freak myself out !

• I'm heading out on Wednesday too :) Am busy Tuesday after work so Wednesday is better!

• I did w5r2 yesterday and had heavy legs but felt fine today! R3 on weds too. Good luck!

• I think I'm heading out tonight now - weather is meant to be really warm here on Wednesday, and I have a 12 hour shift on Thursday so need to be tucked up in bed nice and early! Tonight, I can leave it a bit later, so think that might be best.

You may also like...