GRADUATED and it feels glorious!

Did you hear me yell?!! I have never graduated from ANYTHING in my life and feel so happy to have stuck with this and completed 30 minutes running.

Thank you for the encouragements I have received directly and also from reading others' posts. I have entered a 5K race in April so will definitely be keeping in touch here!

Out for lunch today so will treat this as my Graduation celebration ;).

Happy weekend to all.

15 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Welcome to the graduate club and many congratulations.

Keep running,keep smiling.

• Congrats to you! It feels good doesn't it! We'll done and good to hear you have something to focus on for the future, it will keep you motivated. Enjoy your lunch, you earned it!

• Congratulations, enjoy your well deserved lunch :)

• Fantastic! Well done you! Bet there were times when you thought you'd never make it but you have! Enjoy your celebration. You've earned it! :-)

• Woo hoo! x

• Congratulations!

• Congratulations :) I bet you feel on top of the world right now?

• Fabulous! Well done.

• Very well done - and savour those lovely feelings for as long as possible, you've earned them!

• Well done you! I did W9R1 today and am so excited the end is in sight. Amazing achievement - I say go bask in it! :)

• Congratulations Loving your shiny badge beside your name Great start to new year

• Brilliant - feels amazing doesn't it! Now you can truthfully tell everyone you are a runner. Enjoy!

• Well done! It's a great accomplishment and a wonderful feeling. Enjoy the moment!

• That shiny graduate badge really suits you! Congratulations

• Well done and good luck for the 5k race.

You may also like...