A big Thank you

I just want to say a massive thank you to the C25K community! You've been an amazing source of information, discussion and support over the last six months as I've started my running journey. I couldn't have done it without the encouragement and support from all you lovely people. This forum really is a really special place.

Unfortunately I have ended 2013 on a bum note having to quit my run this afternoon after a mile, but I enter 2014 with a sense of achievement and pride as to how far I have come and how I have changed for the better. I am looking forward to continuing this journey and seeing how much I can achieve, and I look forward to hearing all about everyone else's achievements.

So I'd like to wish you all a Happy New Year - have a fabulous night and I hope 2014 brings you happiness, health and some damn good runs! xxx

Last edited by
Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

1 Reply

oldestnewest
  • My sentiments exactly. Recognise the bum run experience took but for every bum run there's a fun one to compensate. Have a happy and healthy 2014!

You may also like...