R8wk2 , would you re do ?

Well for the last run of wk 8 , I decided to kill 2 birds with one stone , I ran to work. I thought , I'm sick of podcasts now I'll listen to my own music & go with the garmin to time me . Well I arrived outside work with ten mins still left of my run , I underestimated my self , because there's I few inclines on way there I set off early , so I kept doing laps round the building & felt a right prat because night shift all coming out & thought I'd lost plot , anyway I thought watch said 33 mins ( coz warm up walk was on too ) I'm terrible without my reading glasses & but it wasn't it was , 32:20.52 so I didn't do the run , I could have carried on but thought that's it 33min . Should I do the run again or just move on to wk 9 ?

5 Replies

• Well you were only 40 seconds short!! Move on and add 40 seconds onto the next run if you're feeling guilty!! Well done!!

• Crack on with week 9. Loved the post. You really made me laugh when you talked of having to keep going around the building. You're faster than you think.

• I had a messy week 8 foiled by traffic lights etc, but I carried on to week 9 and just completed the first run today. If you think you can do it, go for it.

• Thanks to all for replys , yes going to go to wk 9 r1 , & simple , if it turns out to be a wk 8 run , then so be it !

• Way to go Rockette =D congrats

You may also like...