New c25k app -missed Laura!!

So this morning I tried the new change4life app -same programme but you can play you own music -that all sounded great , but think it actually effected my run not having the occasional comment or advice from Laura -I needed her!! Loved listening to my own music but not at the expense of her words of wisdom and support!!! Back to the programme for me

10 Replies

• No Laura on the app? :-( I thought we would be getting the same words of wisdom but with our own choice of music. I'm disappointed now. I think I may stick with the good old mp3s too then if that's the case.

• Oh dear, I thought about downloading it just for something different to run to but with a structure and directions overlaid on my own tunes. If there is no Laura or pacing/timing prompts, then what on earth is the app all about? I've been able to run to my own stuff for ages. Disappointed :(

I'll stick to my hours worth of great MP3 tunes and my Garmin forerunner for distances and pace recording! Thanks for the feedback. Cheers, Linda

• Laura is there , I've downloaded it & music goes off when Laura as something to say . Is that what you mean ? The couch 25k one do you mean ?

• Laura's smooth voice just says walk/time to run - but no encouragement or feedback that I heard on mine.

• On my I phone she does , just doublechecked listened to my next up n coming run wk 4 r3 & it's just same as podcast

• Sorry must be me , just listened to the next one too and there she was! Perhaps I didn't realise she was there this morning!or I was just getting withdrawl from the lovely nhs music. Ignore my silliness everyone-it was a 6.30am run!!

• Lol know the feeling , glad u have been reunited with Laura .

• I have been searching for this new app and still can't find it! Can any body help??

• I just went in apps on iPhone and put in change 4life and it same up

• Does anyone know if the Android app is out yet?

You may also like...