He's Fallen In The Water!

He's Fallen In The Water!

A pic from the Falkland Trail Runners' "Tufty Trail Run" on Sunday. I tried to post a report but the system was having indigestion, and it seems too late now.

But I couldn't resist sharing this photo - the run included the crossing of a stream. In fact, it wasn't really very wide and it could have been jumped. But if you missed your footing, I wouldn't be surprised if you fell back into the water ... on your backside. But no - I was here. I was psyched up for it, I was now DETERMINED to get those new shoes wet and muddy. In the photo, you'll see I was holding a camera. This was my great plan to take a video - if you take a look, you'll see the run and hear me going wild as I approach, then hit, the water!

For the rest of the run, the sound track was "Squish Squish Squish" from my soaking feet.

The video is at dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u...

The Garmin stats are at connect.garmin.com/player/3...

Last edited by

8 Replies

• Looks like fun. Bit computer illiterate and can't see the video but love the name of the run. I still have my Tufty club badge somewhere.

• Great piccie -- unfortunately the Dropbox says the video is damaged :-(

• Go Malcy, number 1 runner! Were you the first to sign up? Hardcore! :)

• I can see the love for those shows there.... Very nice indeed... And a big well done that does indeed look hardcore!!!

• Brilliant! You are a true runner, Malcy - I only wish I had a tenth of your determination and enjoyment!

• Looks great!

• It's all in the detail Malcy - looks like a bit of steep incline you have just gone down there, if it was me I would have gone in head first and face down in the stream....

..... but then again you are the NUMBER 1 runner out there...

• Excellent! Keep on squelching.

You may also like...