I've done it!!!!!! Finally 5K goal reached!

I've only gone and done it!!!!!! Gone from 4.18K last run to.......5.66K in 41:57 minutes! I am so proud of myself as I could not run at all before June. I got to 2.6 miles and thought I may as well keep going. I felt like Forrest Gump! Was not sure what km's were in miles on my phone so ran till I got to 3.5 miles hoping I had gone over 5K and I went over :-)

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Fantastic :-) I've only 6 more runs till graduation but know its going to be while yet before I get up to 5k. Hope you are going to treat yourself to something nice :-)

• I graduated in August and thought I would never reach 5K, so completely took me by surprise doing it today! I am going to get some running gear for winter to motivate me in the cold months! Not long till graduation, well done!

• Fantastic achievement - you are right to be proud of yourself!

• Well done Eve1975! One of the reasons I love running is that as long as you keep at it you're always gonna get better! Either faster or for longer, and this keeps us all motivated! :)

• Well done. How did you build up to it? Did you approach it by adding minutes to each run or aim for adding distances to each run? I know that sounds like the same thing but I hoping you know what I mean.

• Brilliant!!!

You may also like...