Couch to 5K
73,952 members β€’ 105,858 posts

I've done it, I've done itπŸ˜€πŸ‘ŒπŸ’•

Just back from w9 r3 and I've only gone and done it! Can't believe I have finally got here. So chuffed xxxx

23 Replies
oldest β€’ newest

A massive well done Sammully! Congratulations to you, wooo Hoohh!! 🍾🌟🎈🍾🌟🎈

2 likes

Massive congratulations, you absolutely deserve to feel chuffed, it's a great achievement :) πŸ†

1 like

CONGRATULATIONS....well done.

1 like

Congratulations! You should be feeling really proud!

1 like

Well done ...Congratulations - what a fantastic achievement :-) πŸŽ“πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

1 like

Huge congratulations to you and an even bigger well done 😊

1 like

Well done

1 like

Well done! I have just finished W2 but I am determined to be celebrating like you in a few weeks time. To inspire me - what improvements have you seen in the last 9 weeks? Can you step into couch to 10k without having to start again?

K

1 like

The thing that has most stood out for me is learning to pace yourself, slowly gets you to the prize and always take your rest days, listen to your body. I don't seem to have got much faster but my stamina seems a lot better. Good luck and will see you at the finish line soon xx

Excellent, well done on taking up and finishing the program, big pat on the back for you!

1 like

Woooohooo, well done! Congratulations on your achievement. You have every reason to be proud. Any postgraduate plans?

1 like

Thanks I just want to keep going and build up on what I have done so far x

It's good to consolidate for a while, but many also need new goals to stay motivated. My first postgraduate goal was to reach 5k. It took me nearly a month to get there, but when I did, it was almost as good as graduation all over again :-) Good luck on what ever you do!

2 likes

Thanks I would like to reach the magic 5k, I manage to get to about 3.5k at the moment . Will keep trying, then maybe would like to try a park run.

1 like

Sounds like really good, realistic and achievable goals :-)

I'm glad you said that and achieved it in a month. Well done, that's my goal too now I have graduated. I'm now at 4K in 33 mins , so a wee while to go.

1 like

Wahey ! Massive Congratulations to you on your Graduation, a fantastic achievement !

Well done to you and Happy Running ! :-) xxx

Thank you xx

1 like

Congratulations! It's a fantastic feeling isn't it ! And that graduate badge is So shiny!

Thanks I love the badge xx

1 like

Huge congratulations! Can't believe I've seen no fizz 🎈🍸🎈🍸🎈 or graduation cake πŸ˜‰ πŸ°πŸŽ‚πŸ°πŸŽ‚πŸ° massive well done to you :)

Thanks x

Well done 😁a big round of applause to you πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ don't it feel good xx

1 like

You may also like...