week 3 run 2 - at the zoo!

After W3R1 (wednesday) managed with a wicked sore throat I was looking forward to today as I lemsipped myself up and managed to shake off the bug.

I run during my lunch breaks and am lucky to work by Regents Park. Today was cool and sunny and I headed off for the park (its a 5 minute brisk walk to the entrance conveniently!). Not surprisingly it was pretty busy but i did some of the running bits on the grass to avoid the crowds. The first 3minuiter was not overly pleasant but by the second 90 i was at the zoo - you can see the giraffes if you run around it (I didn't actually pay to get in!) so by the second 3 minuit run I was feeling really upbeat and managed it quite happily - to the extent that I tacked an extra minute on the end!

Feeling really good now and tucking into a veggie curry. 2 rest days and final W3 run on Monday!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

1 Reply

oldestnewest
  • Well done on your run and shaking off the lurgy ReyC! (P.S. I see all sorts of things in my local park - but never giraffes!)

You may also like...