Want it so bad I can't concentrate on anything else

So here I am at work expecting a delivery from Amazon and I can't concentrate on anything else. I find myself looking longingly down the passage every few minutes hoping to see the receptionist walking towards me with a tiny box, that when I open it, will contain my new Garmin Forerunner 10.

Ridiculous.

I am a high heel fanatic and normally buy all my shoes online, but I can't remember when last a pair of heels made me this excited. C25K, what have you done to me?

16 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I love my garmin- even with its fiddly bits and bobs. Isn't it great that running can give us this much excitement and enthusiasm-just like being a kid again. Hope it comes soon....

• It arrived! And is charging while I type :-)

Can't wait to christen it this evening in what will be my first post-grad run.

• I love my garmin too! Like you I love my shoes and handbags but my garmin is great. I get so disappointed if Ive forgotten to charge it or it occasionally plays up.

Have fun with it. Enjoy!

Viki :-)

• Hi Viki, I saw you're on Garmin Connect and asked to connect with you. I hope that's ok. Not been for my run as planned but I'd like to start adding a few people that I know from here.

• Have accepted your request- no problem. Have fun.

Viki

• Haha you have got this running lark bad if you are more excited about running gear than NEW SHOES ;) I have the Garmin Forerunner 110 and love it, would not be without it now. Good luck with it and enjoy

• Hi Oldgirl, hope you won't think me too forward, but I've joined Garmin Connect and asked to connect with you and few of the C25Kers. Hope that's ok.

• Perfect, the more the merrier. Not running until Sunday now but will check and confirm when I upload Sunday's run. Hope you like it which I'm sure you will.

• Hi, I've just connected with you too. Welcome!

• Thank you Delia, I've spent quite a lot of time looking around Garmin Connect and the C25K group. Lovely to see so many familiar faces on another website.

• I know how you feel, be11adonna, I have promised myself a Garmin on graduating (in 10 days if all goes well) and I cannot wait.

• It's great squaremum! I uploaded the details of my first Garmin run today to Garmin Connect and then spent many happy minutes analysing all the delicious statistics. There is a C25K group as well and you'll find many familiar faces when you join. Can't wait to see you there :)

• Statistics! it sounds fab

• It's my birthday tomorrow and I've asked for an upgrade on my Garmin running watch!! Normally it would be cosmetics, clothes or shoes :) hope,hope,hope my husband has got it for me!!!

• Aaaand?? :)

• Yaaaaayyyyyyyy!!!!! Beautiful it is too can't wait for my run tomorrow. Thanks for asking! I'll see you online maybe? :)

You may also like...