Wow! Can't believe I did it!!

W5R3!!! Who would have thought a few weeks ago I couldn't run for a bus, and here I am having just run for 20minutes!!! I was so worried I would have a bloody heart attack, the kids didn't know I had gone out, I could have been lying in a ditch!!

However, I am amazing!!! I am a runner, proper 20 minutes.....

Love it, can't wait for Sunday and the start of W6

You are all amazing too!!!!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

11 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done :)

• Congratulations! It's a great feeling isn't it? Enjoy :-) I'm having 2 days rest before I start W6 although will probably be itching to get out by Sunday evening.

• You are indeed a Runner! :)

• Well done! 🎉

• That's probably the toughest run - more psychologically than anything else. I'm still 4 runs behind you, but love to read posts like this. Great work you runner you. 🏃

• A runner? Who is? ✨✨ You are ✨✨ well done, enjoy the feeling, you earned it! Happy you! Happy us!

• That run is definitely the most satisfying! The sheer amazement and elation. I will never ever forget it. Huge congratulations. Over half way now. Well done!

• Fantastic stuff Michele , a brilliant achievement !

Its an amazing feeling isn't it , nailing this one ? A proper defining moment when you think " Yes I can do this !! "

Definitely a mental challenge as well as a physical one and you passed with flying colours !

Well done and Onwards ! :-) xxx

• Thank you, I may start to introduce myself as, hi, my name is Michele, I am a runner!!! Hilarious!!!

• Yes , you ARE a runner ! :-) xxx

• Wow indeed! Well done you runner you!!!😀

You may also like...