Wow! Can't believe I did it!!

W5R3!!! Who would have thought a few weeks ago I couldn't run for a bus, and here I am having just run for 20minutes!!! I was so worried I would have a bloody heart attack, the kids didn't know I had gone out, I could have been lying in a ditch!!

However, I am amazing!!! I am a runner, proper 20 minutes.....

Love it, can't wait for Sunday and the start of W6

You are all amazing too!!!!

11 Replies

• Well done :)

• Congratulations! It's a great feeling isn't it? Enjoy :-) I'm having 2 days rest before I start W6 although will probably be itching to get out by Sunday evening.

• You are indeed a Runner! :)

• Well done! 🎉

• That's probably the toughest run - more psychologically than anything else. I'm still 4 runs behind you, but love to read posts like this. Great work you runner you. 🏃

• A runner? Who is? ✨✨ You are ✨✨ well done, enjoy the feeling, you earned it! Happy you! Happy us!

• That run is definitely the most satisfying! The sheer amazement and elation. I will never ever forget it. Huge congratulations. Over half way now. Well done!

• Fantastic stuff Michele , a brilliant achievement !

Its an amazing feeling isn't it , nailing this one ? A proper defining moment when you think " Yes I can do this !! "

Definitely a mental challenge as well as a physical one and you passed with flying colours !

Well done and Onwards ! :-) xxx

• Thank you, I may start to introduce myself as, hi, my name is Michele, I am a runner!!! Hilarious!!!

• Yes , you ARE a runner ! :-) xxx

• Wow indeed! Well done you runner you!!!😀

You may also like...