After graduation

I graduated a while ago and have done a few runs since and 3 park runs and got a time I was pleased with my best being 28.39. I would like to aim for 10K and before the hot weather managed 6,5K and was going to build up from that. But since the ot weather I have lost motivation and I feel I need a plan to spur me on. I have tried the speed podcasts but can't get on with them, I find it difficult to concentrate on the beat and get my feet in time to them... I seem to run at a constant speed all the way through and can't change that, apart from the end of park run when do a little spurt..:) I see some of you have mentioned the the B210K plan, but I have searched everywhere and can't find it. Does anyone have a link to it?

Last edited by
Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • if you search for member andystev he has posted a dropbox link to the podcasts.

good luck with it :)

• Thank you for that Chuck it does look quite tough, I will see how I get on.

• I tried the speed podcast but also didn't really get on with it. I might give it another though as I tried it for the first time not long after graduating, maybe that was just a little too soon.

I'm working towards 10k now too and I've been using the 10k beginner plan on about.com and running with my own playlists. I found the b210k podcasts on itunes yesterday though (just search 10k under the fitness podcasts) and I might mix it up with a few of those too.

• I will also look at that star. I found one podcast and downloaded it but it wasn't compatible to my ipod, but the one Chuck suggested seems to be ok.

You may also like...