I feel the need... the need for speed

Excuse the Top Gun quote, but last week I tried out the C25K+ speed podcast and, like Oldgirl, fell instantly in love with it. Did I manage it all? Certainly not. In fact I had to walk twice. But it was so much fun, and when I was doing the fast bits, I really was going pretty quickly. The man that I kept catching up, overtaking, and then falling behind again, was most confused.

On another note I have missed you all! I've had a lot of trouble getting onto the new site so I'm very glad to see it's up and holding steady. I was NOT enjoying life without this forum.

Last edited by

5 Replies

• Love the one and only tag....says it all doesn't it??!!

• There were LOTS of other tags that I removed :-) I can't remember them all but one was 'confused'. Wasn't sure how that added much value really!

• What is this podcast as it sounds interesting. It is on this site?

• Eve it's on the main couch to 5k page - nhs.uk/livewell/c25k/Pages/...

I can't find a direct link but on the right there's an orange image saying '5k+ running podcasts' and its one of those.

• I like speed too. Which is funny because I have real trouble keeping up with Stepping Stones and can't even think of Stamina. Maybe I'm more of a sprinter? Intervals are meant to be very good for your overall fitness and I like the fact you don't have to be out running for 30+ mins to feel like you've had a good workout.

You may also like...