74 year old 12 months on

74 year old 12 months on

I was gutted when I tried to write my twelve month anniversary blog and found the fiasco going on with the site, but hey ho I am slowly getting there, just like my running. What a year it's been, ran three times most weeks even when we have been away on holidays and in bad weather, joined a gym when the snow was here but didn't like the treadmill and being indoors. Then with the help of this wonderful forum and the lovely people, blood pressure down, I lost weight 10 pounds, nice excuse to buy new clothes for my holiday in September, might buy a bikini as we are having a private villa with pool. I felt really great until I had the fall and dislocated my shoulder, on the mend now and been out walking, and off for physio next week so onwards and upwards from now on . Pat :-)

11 Replies

• Looking good, and an inspiration to us all. Keep running :-)

• What a lovely ,inspiring post :) Big congratulations on your 12-month anniversary .Shame about the injury to your shoulder,but good that it's on the mend.

Enjoy the villa and pool in September....and go for that bikini !

• Congratulations, and what a lovely picture.

• Congratulations! An inspiration indeed.

And what an amazing list of tags! I wonder why 'nice' turns into N'ICE. Strange!

• Happy anniversary! You look fantastic Pat! :-)

• Congratulations!!! Your post is truly inspirational for me. I will be 65 in a few months and just beginning week 5. Sometimes I wonder whether I will achieve my graduation goal but you have shown that it can be done. I wish you a speedy recovery and hope that you have an amazing holiday.

• Hi Pat, hope the shoulder get better quickly and you get out running again soon! I hope I look as good when I'm 74!!!

• hey hot chick....I love the look, you look amazing and well done xxx

• Fab post from a fabulous lady. You are an inspiration to all .

• I love your photo Pat! And well done on navigating the new site; you've done it quicker than me!!

Congratulations on your running anniversary :)

• Happy running anniversary, Pat! You have better legs than me and I'm 29!

Enjoy your holiday and here's to many more months of happy running :)

You may also like...