OMG - I'm going to be running in the Olympic Stadium!!!

Hi all

Been so busy with work not had a chance to blog much and have been plodding away post graduation (managed 6K last night).

A few weeks ago someone mentioned on here about the National Lottery run so on a whim I entered the ballot.

Well tonight I got the email to say I'd been successful! I can't believe it - I'm so excited to think of running into the stadium and round the track like a proper athlete!

Thank you to whoever posted the link (I can't remember who it was)

Did anyone else get in?

Kel x

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi! I did! I did! Exciting isn't it! Just got to try and get out of my 12 hour night shift the night before, & choose who to bring! :-)

• Yay!! Perhaps we could have a c25k meet up?

I'm so excited. I'm picturing myself entering the stadium in slow motion to the chariots of fire music!!

• Mmm, I can envisage that too, great film, totally inspiring, as was all of 2012!

I think the beetroot face that I am sure to have will ruin the picture! Will be a first for the Olympic Stadium! :-)

• Yay!! Perhaps we could have a c25k meet up?

I'm so excited. I'm picturing myself entering the stadium in slow motion to the chariots of fire music!!

• I didn't get a slot. I am so sad. Hope you all have a fab run.

• I am gutted, doesn't look like I am in as I haven't had an email :(.(londonkel..it was me that mentioned it a while back)

Hope you all have fun!

• Can't say anything to make you feel better AliB but I am sorry you didn't get in. I was lucky this time but am fully aware of the frustrations of olympic related ballots.

You may also like...