Normally I'm a morning runner, but the kids are on half-term so I'm having to slot the runs in when I can.
I'm really not sure I can face it tonight. I'm knackered. Husband won't be home until 7.30-ish, so I should really go out for my run then.
Don't think I'm going to be any less tired tomorrow. Same circumstances.
Shall I go ahead and do it? Or wait until next week?
I don't want to lose momentum, but I seem to be making excuses...