W7R1 Grrrrrrrrrr!!

Well I've done it!

I tried this run yesterday and failed miserably! I managed 10 minutes before I caved, then another 5.

I decided to start again from the warm up walk and managed 20 mins before I gat jumped on by someones excited dog. (Not scarey just over friendly.)

Anyway I started again and managed to run home.

Was a bit fed up about that and was not feeling as confident about running as I was this time last week, but I went out this morning and did it ...just!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • WELL DONE for finishing! I got tripped by loose dogs this morning. Really throws you doesn't it?

• Yes but I don't really mind. Our old railway lines have been made into a lovely bridlepath so it could have been worse...a horse or some speeding bike!

• I ran out of distance on my old railway line. I have a new run now - along the riverbank. I love it!

• I couldn't complete the first one, wimped out with a minute to go, but have done 2, very slowly, without stopping since. It's a big step-up isn't it? I am reassured that it will get easier with practice, ....a bit...... eventually!

• ...hopefuly :-)

• I completed week 7 run 2 today. Glad to read your comments as I found myself really struggling today. Did manage to finish but definitely mind over matter. I am hoping it will get easier (please...).

• Not sure...I'm off out for run 2 soon. Keeping my fingers crossed.

You may also like...