A delayed, and wonderfully unexpected, graduation gift

Wifey is expecting our second baby and it turns out he or she was conceived on graduation week!

I can't state categorically that running the C25K will boost your fertility chances but you never know! It was a long 19 months of trying so it is quite possible that C25K is some sort of magic. Or running for 9 weeks builds up your stamina and leads to a general vigour ;)

Anyway, I am pretty excited and Wifey has graciously allowed me to let my fellow C25K mateys know.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

24 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Let me be the first to congratulate you!! Great news indeed! :)

So, graduation celebrations take on a whole new meaning now, eh?! ;) Future graduates .....beware!!!! :D We could have a whole new generation of baby C25Kers created right here!!

Sue

• I wonder if I can run with a baby in one of those backpacks? Thanks very much Sue

• Get one of those jogging buggies ! Congratulations :-)

• Congratulations - how lovely! Love Sue's comments too! :)

• Fantastic news - congratulations! :)

• Congratulations!!

• Congratulations :)

• Congratulations and best wishes to you both x :)

• That's amazing! I'm sure it's down to the running ;) So glad for both of you :)

• That's lovely news, congratulations xx

• Congratulations, Kiltlegs! Brilliant news!

• Aw, congratulations! x

• Congratulations, lovely news for you and your wife after your wait... :-)

• Congratulations! Best of luck to your wife with the pregnancy and both of you when mini KiltLegs no2 arrives.

• Fab news! Congratulations!

• Congratulations! The successes of Couch to 5k never stop!

• Mrs Kilt Legs has asked me to convey her thanks and her happy surprise at the number of nice comments we have received. Thanks for all the lovely wishes and I am looking forward to being the fit dad who does loads of running around!

• Congratulations to you and Wifey! (and baby no. 1 who will have a new brother/sister) - hope everything goes super-smoothly for you all.

• Congratulations Kiltlegs, I do hope you have been showing them off by running in your kilt ;)

• Lovely news - congratulations to you and your wee family! Best wishes :)

• The benefits of running eh, how wonderful....congratulations!!!!

• Couldnt just run and read.....really chuffed to see your news. Huge congrats once again. Was it the sight of the you in the kilt that worked the magic I wonder ? lol

• Massive congratulations, such lovely news :)

• If it's a girl you should call her Laura! :D

You may also like...