A delayed, and wonderfully unexpected, graduation gift

Wifey is expecting our second baby and it turns out he or she was conceived on graduation week!

I can't state categorically that running the C25K will boost your fertility chances but you never know! It was a long 19 months of trying so it is quite possible that C25K is some sort of magic. Or running for 9 weeks builds up your stamina and leads to a general vigour ;)

Anyway, I am pretty excited and Wifey has graciously allowed me to let my fellow C25K mateys know.

24 Replies

• Let me be the first to congratulate you!! Great news indeed! :)

So, graduation celebrations take on a whole new meaning now, eh?! ;) Future graduates .....beware!!!! :D We could have a whole new generation of baby C25Kers created right here!!

• I wonder if I can run with a baby in one of those backpacks? Thanks very much Sue

• Get one of those jogging buggies ! Congratulations :-)

• Congratulations - how lovely! Love Sue's comments too! :)

• Fantastic news - congratulations! :)

• Congratulations!!

• Congratulations :)

• Congratulations and best wishes to you both x :)

• That's amazing! I'm sure it's down to the running ;) So glad for both of you :)

• That's lovely news, congratulations xx

• Congratulations, Kiltlegs! Brilliant news!

• Aw, congratulations! x

• Congratulations, lovely news for you and your wife after your wait... :-)

• Congratulations! Best of luck to your wife with the pregnancy and both of you when mini KiltLegs no2 arrives.

• Fab news! Congratulations!

• Congratulations! The successes of Couch to 5k never stop!

• Mrs Kilt Legs has asked me to convey her thanks and her happy surprise at the number of nice comments we have received. Thanks for all the lovely wishes and I am looking forward to being the fit dad who does loads of running around!

• Congratulations to you and Wifey! (and baby no. 1 who will have a new brother/sister) - hope everything goes super-smoothly for you all.

• Congratulations Kiltlegs, I do hope you have been showing them off by running in your kilt ;)

• Lovely news - congratulations to you and your wee family! Best wishes :)

• The benefits of running eh, how wonderful....congratulations!!!!

• Couldnt just run and read.....really chuffed to see your news. Huge congrats once again. Was it the sight of the you in the kilt that worked the magic I wonder ? lol

• Massive congratulations, such lovely news :)

• If it's a girl you should call her Laura! :D

You may also like...