Such a good run last night

As I have posted on here before, I got to the end of week 4 and did a 2.4 milr run with my cousin in Liverpool which threw me a curve ball in respect of do I finish the programme or not.

Anyway

I decided in the end to run my own way ..... Being fully aware the only reason I was on track was due to the C25k.

I have been doing runs of 2.5 miles every other day building leg strength and stamina as where I live in Kent is hilly to say the least.

Yesterday I travelled to Birmingham with work and booked into the Holiday Inn on M6 J7 overnight. I had my running kit with me so looked the gym over.

Not run on a treadmill in a long time, but gave it a go.

Apart from it doing regular time outs and needing to be reset every so often it went well, I did 9.06km (5.47 mile) in 52.27 minutes

Back to the room and a soak in the bath .... good run indeed, I feel great for it

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

1 Reply

oldestnewest
  • Goodness gracious! :D May your running carry on going as well as this! You've clearly got legs that were meant to run. :)

You may also like...