Couch to 5K
55,196 members87,700 posts

Bang the drums sound the trumpets THREE minutes off PB!

Just have to blogg this morning I've just knocked three yes three minutes off my PB ..... It maybe on a treadmill but Wednesdays run walk W8R2 completed by 37 mins and I was chuffed but this morning just completed W8R3 in 34 mins soooooooo proud of myself !!!!!!!! I just love this feeling haven't felt so good since my first big run on week five ..... First time round so now almost a double graduate see you can all return after injury .... Off for a shower now .... I stink !

5 Replies
oldestnewest

Flippin' eck RFW!! Congratulations, well done, brilliant..!!!

Yes, please do go for that shower...ahem.....

:-)

Wow! That's incredible. I was just writing up today's Parkrun & saying that I couldn't understand how we can all keep doing things that are so surprising. Isn't it marvellous?

Very well done.

Goodness, that was a lot faster! No wonder you needed that shower! Hope you're feeling a bit cooler now. :)

Well I'm still over the moon today any thing is possible I think the difference was I had two young people either side of me of me on the dreadmill and couldn't let them beat this fifty year old refaced woman it was such a good feeling they both gave up I may well have looked half dead but I still beat them - how I'll feel tomorrow is any ones guess !

Brilliant! 3 minutes is amazing! Hope you're feeling okay today :)

You may also like...