CLL Support Association
12,113 members18,444 posts

Secondary cancer

Wrote a week ago about secondary cancer and had a diagnostic mammogram and ultrasound now I wait to have a needle biopsy on my breast. I am3 months into my treatment with Ibrutinib and Venetoclax with amazing results. I am hoping this lesion is not cancer and I can continue my trial. Very concerned

26 Replies
oldestnewest

Fingers crossed for a good biopsy result and the ability to continue yr treatment. Thinking of you and wishing you good news x

3 likes

I second that. I had a similar experience a few years ago and it turned out to be a benign sist.

Wishing you well.

Colette x

2 likes

Thank you hoping for the same

2 likes

Thanks. Doing so well I want to continue on my trial

1 like

Thank you

Thank you for your kind thoughts

I also had a similar experience and turned out to be fibroadenomas

Thank you hoping for similar diagnosis

1 like

Have FAITH AND BELIEVE!! My wife had a lump removed from one breast. Noncanerous was the verdict. I know it is easier said than done but try not to stress and worry. STAY STRONG J.R

3 likes

Thank you

Praying for a good outcome of the biopsy results and continued progress on your I/V treatment!!!

1 like

Thank you. The trial is going great.

1 like

Sending you best wishes.

Thank you

I also had a breast biopsy (and cervical biopsy the same week). Both were nothing. Easy for me to say but try not to assume the worst. Hope you are fine!

Thank you

Hoping for a good outcome for you - mine, about 20+ years ago, was diagnosed as a fibroadenoma and I still have it! Good luck!

Fran 😉

Please continue to try to be positive Ninagram. I had to do all the same things and it wasn't cancer - although I know we are all different. Prayers are with you and please keep us informed.

Paula

Thank you Paula will let everyone know. We are in this together and need to support eachother

1 like

It seems like a lot of us have had that scare, the waiting is the most difficult. I had a cyst removed and it turned out to be benign. My prayers are that you have the same result.

1 like

Me too thank you. You are right always waiting for results

I’ll have u in my prayers.

Make that three of us! Wishing you the best news!

Thank you

Such a worrying time, I know. Thinking of you and fingers & toes crossed for good results. So pleased your treatment is going well - just so unfair you have this extra worry xo

1 like

Thank you for your support

1 like

You may also like...