Fantastic Tuesday: Very very good running. I... - Bridge to 10K

Bridge to 10K
11,410 members β€’ 14,943 posts

Fantastic Tuesday

jrunner
jrunnerGraduate10
β€’5 Replies

Very very good running. I made a small change, had a banana 15 min before start of run, didn't felt exhausted during and after run. Infact I had energy to run one extra km, but had to go office so didn't tried.

Earlier I was running with having couple of glass of water before run only, so started to feel exhausted. I think new change will work so I will continue with it.

Weather prediction is not very good for tomorrow (heavy rain) so not sure about running, but will decide tomorrow morning.

Happy Running!!!

5 Replies
oldest β€’ newest
Deals1
Deals1Graduate10

Yep I sometimes have 1/2 🍌 before parkrun.

Hope the weather not too bad tomorrow and u get a good run in.

Not sure where u are in the program or how long you've been running.. but just a gentle reminder that advice is to have a have a day off in-between.

Happy running πŸƒπŸƒ

jrunner
jrunnerGraduate10
in reply to Deals1

Weather was relatively good as compared to prediction (prediction was heavy rain , but it was light rain). Just finished 5.7k, now getting ready for office.

Not sure about program which you mentioned, but I am running continues over a month.

Deals1
Deals1Graduate10
in reply to jrunner

Well done!! Pleased weather not too bad. C25K I was thinking about, but you have obviously completed that πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸƒ

jrunner
jrunnerGraduate10
in reply to Deals1

Yes, I hit 5k first time on 27 Dec with my best pace on 1st Jan. Since then I am continuing 5k+ with longest 6.13k.

Next target 7k bit delayed till Feb, I want to consolidate my 6k.

BaddieThePirate
BaddieThePirateGraduate10

Sounds like a good plan.

You may also like...