Bridge to 10K
6,511 members7,264 posts

Another little milestone

Week 4 run 1 of the Magic 10 plan. One of the runs this week is 8k, so I thought I'd better get it out of the way as I've been dreading it all weekend. Completed it in just over an hour, and promptly got on with making lunch.

And then it occurred to me. I had just run, without stopping, for over an hour.

I graduated C25K on 13th of July. Less than 6 weeks later I can run for an hour.

Ju-ju, your plan is amazing.

24 Replies
oldestnewest

Congratulations, it's a great feeling isn't it!😊

Thanks 😀 I see you got your 10k badge already!

Wow! That's brilliant! Well done! 😁😁

1 like

HUGE 'well done' Mike!

1 like

Well done, not too far to go now to reach 10K 😀

1 like

It’s a great achievement isn’t it...running for over an hour, who knew

1 like

Yay, it’s an amazing feeling! Well done!

1 like

Very impressive telford_mike and 👏👏😃😃

1 like

9 weeks to get to 30 and then only 6 to double that. Way to go telford_mike. Leaving us in the dust!! 👍🏻

1 like

Well done that man!!!! When you do step back and think about how far we all come from the start of C25K - the progress is amazing, stunning, fantastic and whatever other superlative you can think of :)

1 like

Well done!

1 like

8k in a hour is phenomenal Mike!! Fantastic! Well done you! 😁❤️

it's not the plan

Hey - I thought you’d abandoned us for windsurfing or kiting or somat. Make your mind up.

I just said I was taking a break. Paragliding training is booked for October in andalucia region of spain. Hopefully running and flying aren't mutually exclusive. But if I'm not welcome

Looks like we’re stuck with you then. As the training is in Andalucia I can see the attraction...

I will try to keep out of your way, as I haven't run for a while and not feeling the love I doubt I will be much trouble.

You are amazing too, well done 😊👍🏻🙌🏃🏻‍♂️

1 like

Ah brilliant Mike. Well done!

1 like

That's amazing! Very well done.

1 like

Wow! Well done that’s fantastic! I’m looking forward to getting more k’s under my running belt. I’m a few weeks behind you. You 🏃‍♂️ runner

1 like

Well done mike ..That's amazing ..I would love to do juju plan but not ready yet need to be able to do 5k first 😊😊

1 like

8km is a big milestone. Well Done! Bet you enjoyed that lunch ;)

1 like

You bet I did!

1 like

You may also like...