Bridge to 10K

Finally from couch to....10km

Finally from couch to....10km

Thanks for the 12 week weight loss plan that introduced me to the nhs C25 plan. Before that I have never enjoyed running in my life and my thought was that I can’t run any more though I always tries to run.

I remember the first time I had a go in the park run that took me about 37 minute to complete. How ever while training C25, I kept attending park run. After I graduate from C25 my time dramatically improved to 25 minute that mean C25 helped me to improve my performance.

Yesterday, another dream become fulfil when I run 10.1km following the 6 week ju-ju’s plan

Thanks ju-ju and all others who support and encourage me!!

I am now a person who run from couch to 10km

I will keep running and will see what is next plan

9 Replies
oldestnewest

Well done Mulux, you made the 10k..😊

another successful 10k Graduate who followed Ju ju's great plan...

Great acheivement. 😊 x

1 like

Thanks Jan-now-runs

1 like

Nice one Mulux. Congratulations! Keep on enjoying your running 🏃👍😀

Thanks I will

I may need regular schedule though I don’t know if I have to keep running three times a week 5km 4km And 10km

Or 10km theee day’s a week

Do you have recommendation for any proper plan?

Yay, well done 👍 😃. Ot’s a great distance to have in your locker. You can build slowly to the next distance if you wish

Good luck 👍🙂

1 like

Wayhay! Well done, what a fabulous achievement :)

1 like

Hi Mulux. I don’t have a proper plan for what to do next. I ran my 2nd 10k this week and I have to say I found it really hard (perhaps because I stupidly expected it to be easier having done it before). I think I’m going to try and do 10k once a week for the next few weeks with a couple of other runs of 4&5k. I also want to do some more interval training. After that I don’t know..... please post if you have any ideas/suggestions.

1 like

10miles is a good number, that’ll be my next target after 10K Graduation 😊

1 like

Thanks and that really sounds Good I will think about it

1 like

You may also like...