Bridge to 10K
5,805 members โ€ข 6,514 posts

Week 7 of 10 is the Magic Number 10k plan.... Dong Dong nearly there ๐ŸŒŸ

Week 7 of 10 is the Magic Number 10k plan.... Dong Dong nearly there  ๐ŸŒŸ

Hello everyone and welcome to week 7 of the plan. So how are you doing? Anyone is welcome to join this plan at any point. Attached is the run down of runs. So this week is a repeat of last week to help you consolidate, catch up or have a rest before next weeksโ€™ 10k. Apologies I say week 9, I was still half asleep and Iโ€™m sorry I look a bit rough today โ˜น๏ธ

So this week the runs are:

Members:

GoogleMe

Sarakc

Feebe

roderick999

Sigered

HeleneCorsa

Trying2run

EmmaRunning

AnneDroid

FlickM3

MaggieT17

PashleyPeddaller

Anthie

Sue1421

Joy57

Herbal-T

icklegui

Allia

Fennellawny

Laura39

Vish-runs

vivh61

Sweatyfaced

Slinkyminky

MickGJ

ANewMe2017

Spinner2017

BrianUK

Richard7

RaNp

Nellie257

Oldgal68

MaggieT17

SarahWillRun

Pamj58

EB43

Boxergo

SueKen

Jopard

bsimonuk

Dwynne

Megzy24

Bluebirdrunner

10 Replies
oldest โ€ข newest

So glad I got out early this morning before the rain. Finished week 6 with a 5k. Not yet sure on the plan for week 7.

2 likes

Well done you ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Last week should have been week 5 for me with a repeat of the 8K run, but I was feeling good and continued on for 9K. I still find it hard to believe that I only ran for 5K for the first time five weeks ago after graduating C25K, and here I am hopefully about to run 10k in a week or so (if this rain ever stops).

Iโ€™m getting used to the increased distances and have found that each weekโ€™s long run feels no harder than the one from the week before.

To give myself something to aim for Iโ€™ve taken the plunge and signed up for the London 10K at the end of May.

3 likes

Well done on your progress.... you must be feeling very positive... the idea of the plan is that the weekly mileage doesnโ€™t also go above 10% which makes it doable .... nearly there now ๐Ÿ˜Ž

1 like

Hi Ju-ju,

Can I join in? Iโ€™ve only just graduated from C25k, and am running 5k in about 36 minutes, so Iโ€™d be starting from the beginning of the plan. Or do I need to consolidate my progress thus far for a month or so? I donโ€™t have any race/target in mind but find I am more motivated if I have something to aim at! ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Thanks, Sandra

1 like

Yes of course I will add your name on...now this is a rolling plan and the next one will be starting on the 20th of April. My suggestion is use the 3 weeks till then to consolidate your 5k and perhaps try some of the audiofuel podcasts, then you can start the programme from the beginning. What do you think?

1 like

That sounds like a great idea. Iโ€™ll get my 5k sorted and join on 20/04. Thanks

1 like

Perfect ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผ

Iโ€™ve just finished off week 6. It was only a 3.4k run instead of 4K, but I went for pace today and knocked 30secs per km off my previous best pace on this route.

Planning to do my week 7 big run on Tuesday.

1 like

Starting week 7 tomorrow. Been having this head-cold :-(

Will be doing 4 k tomorrow , 5 k on Sunday - 9 k later next week :-)

You may also like...