Bridge to 10K

Another run with our coach at work - Knackered

Another run with our coach at work - Knackered

Just me and our resident coach running at lunchtime today. Halfway round I was struggling with a stitch and feeling like a lead weight. I told Matt I was struggling and he just said he wasn't surprised as we were running almost at his training pace. YIKES.

Recovering in the office now. Very tired, but feels good to have completed the circuit and gained a load of PBs on Strava :)

14 Replies
oldestnewest

Fantastic efforts. You'll be sub 20min soon :P

1 like

Thanks Mike. Matt was egging me on to get 5k in under 25 mins, but the tank was empty.

Well done you- naturally speedy 😎

1 like

Thanks Ju-ju. Naturally worn out now.

1 like

I’m not surprised!!

1 like

Very Well Done 😊 if thats what you can achieve when you are not feeling tip top then there will be no stopping you when you are 😊 you are an inspiration indeed 😊

1 like

Thank you Claire. It just shows what you can do if you have someone pushing you. I'm feeling I might have overdone it right now though....

1 like

Oh dear...😕 make yourself a nice cup of tea & be safe in the knowledge that you wont have to go out tonight & do it instead 😊

1 like

Not having to go out tonight isn't really a plus. It would give me a few minutes peace!

1 like

Oh thats true...but the earache when you get back!!!😣

1 like

Great run Mike, you’ll be running sub 5min/Km before long.....impressive mate 👏😊

1 like

Thanks Ted. He really pushed me today and I ache now. Hope your leg is getting better.

I’ve a feeling I’ve torn it Mike, walking is sore. Got an appointment with a sports physio on Thurs 🤞

Fingers and toes crossed for you

1 like

You may also like...