Trail run video No.2

Here's another trail run video I did this morning, I've been stuck in the car and hotels all week so feeling fat and lazy and needed to get out. It was a warm one but as I'm running the Hatfield broad Oak 10k on Monday I thought I better try running in the heat just in case. Sorry it's in portrait mode I forgot to hold the phone sideways, I'm going to get a fluffy mic cover for next time.

8 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Great vid Paul46-ipswich. Well done for going out in this heat too! That's a nice route through Orwell country park, will have to get over there sometime 😁

• Definitely, the whole coast path is very pretty but unsheltered so will have to watch the heat

• Well done Paul, can just hear you, very crunchy underfoot, have been over that bridge a few times, maybe a tad cooler on Monday for you, think we're expecting rain, so may cool you off, great vidclip, lovely area, good to hear from you! keep on running!😊

• Thanks Dave yes the wind noise is awful I will get a muff for next time.

• Are you going to be our roving reporter Paul? Paul46ipswich for news at 10!😊

• Or should have said Paul46ipswich for news at B210K😁

• Hahaha, well if juicyju would like to be my co anchor πŸ˜‰

• Great vid! And what a fantastic place to run! I'm jealous - I reckon there aren't many places in England that are further from the sea than where I am!

You may also like...