Bridge to 10K
4,852 members5,483 posts

Trail run video No.2

Here's another trail run video I did this morning, I've been stuck in the car and hotels all week so feeling fat and lazy and needed to get out. It was a warm one but as I'm running the Hatfield broad Oak 10k on Monday I thought I better try running in the heat just in case. Sorry it's in portrait mode I forgot to hold the phone sideways, I'm going to get a fluffy mic cover for next time.

8 Replies
oldestnewest

Great vid Paul46-ipswich. Well done for going out in this heat too! That's a nice route through Orwell country park, will have to get over there sometime 😁

Definitely, the whole coast path is very pretty but unsheltered so will have to watch the heat

Well done Paul, can just hear you, very crunchy underfoot, have been over that bridge a few times, maybe a tad cooler on Monday for you, think we're expecting rain, so may cool you off, great vidclip, lovely area, good to hear from you! keep on running!😊

Thanks Dave yes the wind noise is awful I will get a muff for next time.

1 like

Are you going to be our roving reporter Paul? Paul46ipswich for news at 10!😊

1 like

Or should have said Paul46ipswich for news at B210K😁

Hahaha, well if juicyju would like to be my co anchor 😉

Great vid! And what a fantastic place to run! I'm jealous - I reckon there aren't many places in England that are further from the sea than where I am!

You may also like...