I'm a runner ๐Ÿ˜Ž

I was ambling along At the park and ride to get the bus to a meeting in town and he started his flipping engine while I was a fair way off ( I'm sure he saw me) SO I started MY engine and belted it in my v v high bootees!!! I leapt on, grinned, payed and sat down perfectly composed and breathing normally. I clocked his disappointed smirk that I wasn't breathless and red faced...

Ha ha 'cheers drive' I'm a Runner ๐Ÿ˜Ž

That made my day today I felt very smug indeed !!!

28 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • BL**dy excellent JJ. Love it!

• Felt soooo good!!!

• That's how you do it:)

• And I'll bet that there was a time when you couldn't run out of sight on a dark night!!! :)

• There was a time I would have got on that bus half dead after doing that, and only 3 years ago!!!!

• Ha ha ! Yay, love it :-) xxx

• So you should ! You are a runner! Bet he couldn't run so fast :)

• I doubt it... He really looked pissed off that I was so composed!!!!

• Brilliant JJ. That showed him. ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Way to go!!

• I don't think that I have got the cardio fitness that you have -- BUT I have noticed just when walking with my contemporaries ( old F***'s) that my cardio fitness is WAAAAY superior to theirs!! :)

• Love it when that happens - makes all those battles with the gremlins worth it.

• woo hoo - brilliant :)

• I love this! Wish I was there to see his face. Go JJ!

• Brilliant imagery... And especially impressive running in those v v v high booties!!

• Well done juicyju ! A moment to remember!! ๐Ÿ˜†

• certainly was!!!

• Hahaha, love it. You made my day

• I'm so glad!!!

• What an absolute dickhead! Well done you xx

• exactly... alot of those Bristolian bus drivers are except the Polish ones are wonderful....

• Ha ha. Good for you, the get! They do that don't they. Grrrrr I expect it's their way of making the day go a bit quicker.

Having a turn of speed is so handy isn't it.

• Sometimes life hands you the little wins ๐Ÿ˜Š Well done JJ!

• Awesome. Great to get one over on a pathetic bus driver who thinks he's big & cleverโ˜บ

• lets just say if we had a sprint race I think I'd win hands down ...he didnt look very 'athletic' !!!!

• Well here is a well earned smug look just for you. ๐Ÿ˜ Go go runner

• Lovely and very worth it. Funnily enough it was failing to be able to run for a bus this time last year that motivated me to do c25k. Still can't run in heels, though.

• I can't walk in heels, so I would have had no chance ! So well done juicyju for both the run and the heels :-)

You may also like...