Thinking of going for a run!

I said thinking, when I was well I ran 3-4 times a week and it cleared my head. Injury and just feeling down stopped me running and I lost interest. It is such a lovely day I am tempted to dig my running shoes out, but I am making excuses in m head about not knowing where my iPod is .. Lol

Beautiful sunshine here today, I hope everyone can feel the earths power of love and light. X

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I can see the sun from my window but have absolutely no intention of going out in it, as lonely as I am today, the world can wait awhile for my presence lol :-)

Hope you enjoy your run and feel better for having done it. Xxx

• Yeah I did it, 3 miles. I am so out of shape, I look like a boiled beetroot!

• Good for you beetroot! I cycle regularly and it really helps,I cycle through the park,along the river,through the woods away from all the traffic and rat race,it works wonders,keep at it.

• Well done, that's 2.5 miles more than I could have done at the moment. I worked as a post woman for a year ( needed a break from palliative care ) and I got sooo fit. I loved being out on my bike and walking all day. I now have a fear of dogs though lol xxx

You may also like...