Someone please help - health anxiety - Anxiety Support

Anxiety Support
41,214 members43,230 posts

Someone please help - health anxiety

So I had a salad with shredded cheese on it earlier. Then I made some chips with melted shredded cheese as well. About four hours ago, I went to make dinner and put my hand in the cheese, grabbed some and noticed there was green on some of it. I immediately threw the bag out, but now I’m scared that I’ve eaten something contaminated. I’ve not felt sick at all. It’s been over five hours. But I’m freaking out right now.

7 Replies
oldestnewest

Hi, I have health anxiety so I can understand your fear !

Was the green mold ? Did you check the cheese Expiration date ?

People easy moldy cheese all the time ! 😉

1 like
Reply

Yes

Reply

Probably mold, but not going to make you sick.

1 like
Reply

Thank you

1 like
Reply

Yes I agree with the others that eating a bit of mouldy cheese will not make you ill. Our bodies are a lot stronger than this and our immune systems will deal with it without any problems. x

Reply

Thank yoi

Reply

Thank you.

Reply

You may also like...