Anxiety Support
34,483 members38,451 posts

Don’t fear

Hey y’all, was finishing up some core before I smash some serious weight and while I was laying there I experienced some insane heart palpitations, but I get those from time to time. I find that if I change the position I’m in, they go away. I was just writing this for all of you who fear this symptom - yes it feels like you can’t breathe, yes it feels like you blanked out, but it won’t kill you, not even close. So having just experienced those, I look forward to the ones I’ll be definitely having in my workout ;) starting RIGHT NOW!

Y’all have a great one and I hope that if you’re having trouble with this, you think of me and follow suit. I’ll even check back in when I’m done!

God bless yall

6 Replies
oldestnewest

Here! Haha

1 like

Oh good. You're okay, haha. Great post! Those are the very reason I stopped working out! You have inspired me. Thank you.

2 likes

Thank you Usagold. I hope you can get back to it soon. If you need help reach out to me!

I have it without working out. So one less thing I have to do! Haha. I worked in cardiac trauma and surgical intensive years for 14 years. I am very aware of cardiac issues. I don’t have any. I just wanted to say that there are cardiac problems that can arise with the same symptoms and effects. Always see a doctor if you are concerned but exercise is the best medicine there is for any medical illness. 100%. Along with prayer for me! If I start during anxiety I can literally feel the warmth come over my body as I give it to God. Becoming a Christian and giving my heart to God has been the best thing I’ve ever done! I have had trouble with anxiety for years but I can handle it better if I just let God when I can’t! As for the exercise I’ll leave that to you! Lol. I am trying but not at all like I should. That won’t happen. I walk my dog That’s my exercise and she is my therapy. God is my medicine. I do take some but not as much. I’ll just let you do the exercise.

1 like

Yup! Gods who’s helped me majorly. When I turn things over to him, and let them go, I know I can live in peace.

3 likes

Amen

2 likes

You may also like...