Constant worry!!

Hey guys I'm new, and suffer with, anxiety/depression/GERD/ panic attack disorder.

What I find most annoying is the feeling of not being able to get enough air, but the worse is the lump inside my throat on the right side, feeling like I can't swallow anything and the lump is making my life living hell, it makes me feel mental when people tell me it's not there when I feel it, I just wanna make this pass, so that's why I've joined the group, I think I personally opened the group is I know it's not only me...I know someone can relate.

Skip

Featured Content

Join our community

The community helps everyone affected by anxiety by providing support, information and guidance.

Follow

Featured by HealthUnlocked

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Cup cake I also have the same problem as you for two months now a feeling of a lump but it comes and go few weeks ago I got this feeling that I can't breath well as well andi alsways dream of death I ddont know why but one of my friend told m god is trying to tell me something and im always afraid best of luck

• I also get lumps in my throat the shortness of breath has been a lot more frequent for me as well it truly sucks.

• Why does it keep happening it's so scary, when I breathe in I feel so much pressure in my throat like I can't breathe or something gonna close over

You may also like...