Why???

I have the strangest fear, of having a seizure. I am not epileptic, have never had a seizure and have only passed out one time in my 21 years of life! I don't even think I have a family history of seizures. But for some reason I can't shake this fear. I think about it everyday, "will I have a seizure today? What if it happens when I'm doing..." and so on, I know that anticipating and what ifs make it worse. Any tips on how I can stop this thought pattern? It sucks and I don't understand it :( Cinvinced I have temporal lobe epilepsy or partial seizures Instead of panic attack. The physical symptoms of anxiety are so strange and exhausting, my head always feels weird

Skip

Featured Content

Join our community

The community helps everyone affected by anxiety by providing support, information and guidance.

Follow

Featured by HealthUnlocked

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Go to the ER or your doctor ... I WAS ALWAYS qusitoning when was i going to have my heart attack i had chest pains numbness. So i went to the doctor and told me it was all in my head sometimes getting professional help can reassure you that you are okay ive been anxiety free for 3 months

• I know that anticipating feelings are the worst. The moment I get a funny ache, pain, or twitch I go to anticipating everything worse to follow and my mind is stuck in tunnel vision and I can't focus.

• Have that same fear of having a seizure. It's terrible, and idk where it comes from or what causes it either, but I try and refocus my mind to breathing and calm myself down. This is a tough symptom to shake off I know. So sorry you're going thru it. I got checked many yrs ago for seizures and it all came out normal.

You may also like...