1st day to go back to work with GAD

I am anxious, but I need to stay positive! I won't let my life stop just because I was diagnosed with GAD 2 weeks ago. Today will be an experimental day, to test my abilities or capabilities to work. Being forgetful nowadays is my number one concern, but I know God will help me, I just need to stay positive and trust him. AJA!! God Bless us ☺

Skip

Featured Content

Join our community

The community helps everyone affected by anxiety by providing support, information and guidance.

Follow

Featured by HealthUnlocked

8 Replies

oldestnewest
  • You've got this!

• Thanks man! :)

• You can do it! 🌸

• Thanks mam :) I made it! :) and I guess I did well :) But you can't avoid those things that you forgot 😅 But overall...it was a good 1st day :)

• Good luck first day back might feel bad but the next day will be easier xx

• Thanks you so much for the life :) God bless us :)

• How'd ya do?

• I'm good, thank you for asking mam :) Today is my 3rd day :) I can say I can work, but not as the same as before, I can feel I got low energy, and some stuff that I forgot, I feel like I am floating sometimes hehe but I'm trying to swim and catch-up with reality, maybe these effects are bcos of my meds' side effects. But I will continue my life no matter what! God is with me all the time :) So I know I can make it :)

You may also like...