Update - Feeling it today

Today's been a day. I refuse to give in to the fear though. It's part of the journey, on the road to success. This is not a relapse or a setback, but a due process. Today, the dizziness, chest pains and lightheadedness have been begging for me to quit. I won't though. I just finished a killer workout. I feel off <--- understatement of the year right there. But I'm going to run a mile and finish core. I'll see y'all later.

Never quit

Fear thou not; for I am with thee:

be not dismayed; for I am thy God:

I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee;

yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Isaiah 41:10

Skip

Featured Content

Anxiety affects us all

Come and join our community. Get advice and support on thousands of topics around anxiety.

Take a look!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

12 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I hope you get better and God gives you the strength and faith you need to get through it . I'm battling with my anxiety . It increased and it's very disturbing . I can't wait until God gets me through this.

• He will. There's a growth that we need in it. You will help someone or many through the lessons learned.

• Awesome post! Very uplifting 👑

• Thank you!

• How was the run rockster?

• The run was great!

• Beautiful enlightenment prayer

• Thank you

• Are you on YouTube ?

• For some exercise videos that a gym put out a couple years ago, and I think one video where I document an anxiety attack.

• Maybe you should start a new channel as a Personal Trainer who openly admits to having mental health issues.

• I was thinking about that. Anything to help people.

Thanks for the advice

You may also like...