Tips?

10 years ago I experienced really bad anxiety for a full month where I couldn't eat or anything and I lost so much weight. Then it just vanished one day and now after some relationship problems last summer the anxiety came back. I am finally trying to deal with it all but I find it so difficult to feel normal all the time. Does anyone have any specific tricks that they do to help calm themselves down? The worst part is when I feel anxiety I never even know why I am feeling that way.

Skip

Featured Content

Join our community

The community helps everyone affected by anxiety by providing support, information and guidance.

Follow

Featured by HealthUnlocked

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Have you read DARE the new way to end anxiety By Barry McDonagh The book has work wonders for me No I do not believe I will ever be 100% but I'm working hard for 99% Best of Luck with your recovery

• Download an app called Headspace and do the 10 day challenge. It changed my life, I was similar I had incredible anxiety for months lost 40lbs and convinced myself I couldn't walk and now months later I'm back to normal it's crazy how strong your mind is.

You may also like...