Off balance and spaced out all the time

I hate this feeling it sucks along with the falling sensations now pollen in my area is so high my eyes water I have headaches and I feel like my head is clogged up, I feel anxious as hell, I feel like I'm in a fog and when I walk I feel like I'm going to faint or fall , if i stand to long sometimes I feel like I'm in a falling elevator if happens to when I sit down! I want to feel like me old self this has been going on off and on for four years I was getting better until October of last year and I went through another stressful life event and now it's all coming back wtf!!!!!! Someone please give me some positive feedback no negative comments please

Skip

Featured Content

Anxiety affects us all

Come and join our community. Get advice and support on thousands of topics around anxiety.

Take a look!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • What did your doctor say?

• I've been to ent primary and er they all say anxiety and panic disorder

• How did you control it before?

• Just wanted to say I'm with you, you're not alone and I hope you can find a way through it that works for you. Personally, I try to relax by having hot baths with candles, using meditation apps, doing yoga (at home) and watching comedies. Have you tried counselling at all? It helped me for a while. Also, try googling relaxation techniques, they can really help :) Best of luck

• Dr has prescribed Phenegan (Promethazine) for my anxiety. It is actually an anti-allergy and travel sickness pill - it WORKS for anxiety and should help with my pollen allergy this summer too. x

• Thank you 😊

You may also like...