Half a day with no symptoms!

For some strange reason yesterday I had half a day of little to none anxiety symptoms, I felt like a normal person and it was awesome, this is how I use to feel a few years ago, but today day it all began again!! Woke up unsteady, tired, agitated and a heavy head feeling and more, why won't this go away???? feeling exhausted already and it's only 10am.

Skip

Featured Content

Anxiety affects us all

Come and join our community. Get advice and support on thousands of topics around anxiety.

Take a look!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • This makes me said because I have days with no anxiety too and there amazing but then I wake up with a heavy chest again I grieve for the person I used to be . Feel like I took my carefree life for granted

• I used to get little bouts of feeling normal and eventually they lasted longer and longer, now I feel normal most of the time.

• Hi jimtom

How did you get rid or reduce of your symptoms?

• Hello Dunc.

How did I improve stuff, I think the main reasons are, the gym, art, music and some reading. In the last few months I haven't allowed myself time to think negative. I made goals and concentrated on them, I do get anxiety attacks sometimes but not very often now. I suppose keeping my mind occupied has done the trick. Make goals and try to achieve them. Now when I do feel negative thoughts coming I have learned to stop them by thinking positively or I think if something good from the past or I make positive thoughts about the future.

You may also like...