Anxiety and insomnia

I have bad anxiety and I might have ansomnia I only get 3 - 4 hours a sleep for that past 3 days and I wake up every hour during those hours of sleep I feel so weak hot flashes aches and pains I don't understand what's wrong with me I feel like I'm just going to past out like Inpending doom it's a lot more I can say I also went to the docter they did all these test and scans and found nothing I hate this I want my life back

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • You definitely sound like me. I'm having the same isssue. I barely get 3 hours straight then I'm up out of my sleep then it takes forever to fall back to sleep and by the time I do its morning and then I'm up for the rest if the day. I have been going through this for months now. It has caused so much more damage to my mind. I cant even focus majority of the day. I get those same symptoms you just said. I hope we can get some sleep as I realise this can be a big problem having lack of sleep.

• It makes me feel like I might lose my life if I don't get enough sleep I'm so scared I hope I sleep Tonight

• I went through that a few months ago, ot was awful, but it got better finally. But, it is definietely part of anxiety especially if you are stressing a lot and worrying a lot, like mind racing thoughts or heavy fear.

You may also like...