I'm back 🙁

Hi everyone. I've tried to stay off here for a while and get my life back on track. I have been avoiding any medical sites or things to remind me of my symptoms. However I've been experiencing dizziness and feelings of falling to the side and yesterday/today much more heart palpitations. I've started to worry again that there's something wrong with me. This is something that I really had improved on. Is it normal to get lots of random skipped heart beats then it feels like a big bang on your heart! 🙁

Skip

Featured Content

Join our community

The community helps everyone affected by anxiety by providing support, information and guidance.

Follow

Featured by HealthUnlocked

HealthUnlocked Health Blogger Awards

Which blogger helps you manage your condition?

Vote now

Featured by HealthUnlocked

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Welcome back!

Have you had this seen by a doctor already? If anything, if these are new things I would go see your GP first. Just to make sure. And don't worry about coming back for support, that why we are here. 5 steps forward 2 steps back. But just remember you can get back to where you were again.

• I had been doing quite well too but lately feeling lightheaded and just like crap and I'm starting to worry again too it's such vicious cycle. I feel you :(

You may also like...