Saturday night

Today was pretty good day until now I'm still doing okay and I feel like I'm cramping a bit I did have a few beers tonight not drunk or buzzed and just relaxed which was nice but I am in bed and just relaxing I feel like I might be getting sick because my nose is pretty stuffy and it's getting really cold outside I wonder how are you all doing tonight hopefully all doing okay

6 Replies

• I'm okay, just worrying about my baby (dog). If you do get sick just remember it's only a stuffy nose!

• Yes I know but still you know my heart acting weird again I want to eat but I feel sick I'm not sure what the all I can do just lay here and watch Jerry Springer what did you do today

• I spent 2 hours at the vet but that's a bad example. I thought you said you were doing well and I was so happy. I don't know your situation but I would say if you're still feeling good after a few hours you're probably ok?

• I am doing well I just maybe a little bit of anxiety but I should be okay I'm sorry to hear about your dog orpet

• Maybe they can give you a little xanax? It helps me greatly.

• They put me on kolophram something like thatmade emotional. The dr wants to try an ancupunture on me see if that works ...i smoked weed last weak it helps me but i stop so i can get a job i didnt smoke alot i just did it to try it

You may also like...